Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflections.

How has having a Netbook helped my learning?
It help’s me with all sort’s of my learning like in reading it help’s me a lot and in maths too and writing. And it also help’s me research other things for when i’m doing my work.


Has having a Netbook helped you communicate with your teacher?
She can communicate by putting our work on our class site and she sends us work on our Gmail. And she can go on Google drive and leave comments there.


What have you learnt online?
I have learnt online how we use our Netbook for research, work and many things like today we were researching Nelson Mandela and write it in our writing. And I learnt that his family is missing him. Mandela’s family commented on his death, they said “They lost a good man, a man from the soil” that was their first statement since Nelson Mandela’s death.


What have you learnt from your friends?
The thing’s I have learnt from my friends is how to get in touch by sending E Mails and making new friends and saying kind, gentle and smart words. And I have taught a friend how to use his Netbook, and how to save his work on his Google drive and all sort of things.


Have you helped other people this year?
I have made heaps of friend this year and now i have to say goodbye to them by the end of the year. And i have helped this boy named Siotame i have helped him with setting up his Netbook.


How has digital learning helped your learning?
Digital learning help’s me with my Reading, Writing, Inquiry and Maths and I am learning how to use my Netbook to find information.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.