Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

My Thrilled Holiday.

In my holiday it was a okay holiday for me because we only cleaned the house and getting our Dog from Otahuhu first my dad decided where the dog should go and where to build his house then my dad and his friend went to get the dog when they arrived with the dog it was annoying because it was barking all the way to my home. Then my dad got him down and tied him to a tree then we build him his house and the fences for him to not get out it took a while but then we finished it and getting him food and water and all the stuffs he needed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow a new dog Ilalio! What is his name? What does he look like? Do you help walk and feed him everyday? I had a pet dog when I was your age too, he was a brindle staffie and his name was Jagger, I used to love talking him for walks on the beach by my house, but I had to carry a plastic bag to pick up any mess he made, that bit was not so much fun.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.