Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

My Poem about my best friend.


My  best Poem about my friend.

My friend is special to me,
his snoring sounds like a bee
his favourite colour is yellow like the sun.
His eyes are brown like his skin colour,
and his hair is  black like a cat’s fur.

Smart,Creative,
Sometimes lazy,
Sometimes getting into trouble for talking,
Brainy.
He cracks up sometimes like a comedian,
Sometimes annoying.

He is sometimes good at some sports,
like he tries his best by sprinting but others beat him,
he’s good at discus,shot put and long jump.
and he eats a lot of food.

And at home he like’s to play,
basketball,american football,Dodgeball,baseball.












2 comments:

Jack said...

cool but is it about Joseph ???

Te Puawai said...

Good Work Ilalio :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.