Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Explanation:Direction's from Home to School.

                              Title: How do I get to school in the morning.


Every morning I always walk to school by feet with my little brother and with my two cousins.It usually takes us 10-15 minutes. Therefore I have to leave home at 8:40 so that I get to school on time.


First, you open the gate, walk left and then you see an alleyway.You’ll notice that there is graffiti on the concrete, grass growing against the silver fence and on the ground there’s cracked concrete.

Continue through the alleyway once you have reach down of the alleyway cross the road. Next you get to the other side then you walk left, you then still you keep walking straight. After that you cross to the other side and, then you just keep walking straight again then you see the school gate and you enter the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.