Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Maths Reflection


Maths Problem:
From Auckland to Waitangi is 229 kilometers. We left Auckland at 9.39 am and arrived at Waitangi at 3.31 pm. Remember we also made three stops before we arrived at Waitangi. How do the stops we made affect the travel time? What is your estimate for the average speed the bus was travelling?If the average speed of the bus is 80 km/h, what time would we have arrived at Waitangi if we didn't make any stops?

Today we had Maths and for maths we only solved What is your estimate for the average speed the bus was traveling? this was part of the question and it was a bit challenging for me because I didn't quite understand the problem but I got help from Mr Greenwood and I am thankful for that because I would have been stuck on that question but I solved that problem and now I can move on to the next part of the question. I had fun solving this because my group worked as a team and solved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.